Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good friends

A good friend, is a friend that really know about us, and they will tell us the truth and somehow polite and respect to us. By the way they know our mood whether is good or bad just depends on their feeling. This is what we call good friend.

Sometimes, my good friends betray me, and sometimes they break the promises. Although it really causes unsatisfied and unhappy for me, but i can accept this and will try to forgive them because everyone will did something wrong.

But one thing, some of them didn't act polite toward me. Even though they know that there is somethings that i really care and really dislike about it, and they keep speaking out directly to the others in front of me. For them, they said that good friend won't care all this stuff. But for me, i feel like they really don't understand what is mean by good friend. Although there is plenty of time that i told them my personality care about it. But they never serious in listening to me. And yet they said that good friends is like that.

Anywhere, i try to be calm and patience towards them and yes, it success. I still treat them as my good friends. Maybe someday they will change....hopefully..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

男生吧~有时就是会玩得过分一点的, 而且怎么讲也讲不听。=P
而你,却是感情比较细腻的。
你还蛮有耐心的嘛~我的话,就比较直接,早就摆一张臭脸给他们了。

坏坏的小公主

Anonymous said...

Good Friends are always there to help you..tats all..no matter boy or gals, they will help and the most important is loyal and trustable.

Anonymous said...

good friend..erm..for me i think everyone can be good friend..but at last only the one is your best friend..