Sunday, April 5, 2009

The story in my heart

Don't know...and wondering....
Since when, i totally in love with you...
The time when i receive your mail,
I feel like i'm top of the world...
But the time you never reply me,
i feel like tired....and moody for the whole day.....

I love you...
But the distance,
Always keep us away...
Give me no chance to talk to you,
and look at you silently.....

There was so many times,
I was so happy
I can hold your hand...gently,
Listen to your soft and sweet voice...
But that all are just imagination...in my dream...
Never exists...

It was a miracle...
When i saw you...
Walking on the crowded street...
The smile on your face,
and the voice...
Is still fresh in my mind...
even these days...

I never forget how me met...
and what we done...
I still remember,
the commitment between us...

Being foolish that i in love...
with you...
But didn't regret...
Never...and willing...

I am waiting...
perhaps the next miracle will occurs...



written by: Kp 2007-2009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...u r in love huh..

-HJ-

Gilbert Gan said...

Reminds me of James Blunt's song.. =.=

When i saw you...
Walking on the crowded street...

and

I saw your face..
in a crowded place..

O_o!!

Anonymous said...

nice..

chloe said...

i also hope the miracle to occur....
but....


sometimes
we have to face the truth.....