Sunday, July 26, 2009

INTI idol 2009

Quite busy recently with my assignment and test, so my blog already got spider-web...For cleaning the web, i decided to post photos for an event a.k.a INTI idol

here is some photos for the event...


Playing camera with my friends xD


My ex-model ^^


DJ control counter


Gordon


The Traffic Light


Fans of "traffic light"


Performer


Another photo of the Fans


The video camera


Fans of the singer-Tang Xiao Kan


Tang Xiao Kan


Another performer


Xiao Kan and me ^^


Li Wern and me


The beautiful ushers


The audiences


Nicole and me


Yi Jun and me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...sweet~
take picture with tang xiao kang~
btw..the photo really beautiful
=)

ShinYi said...

Hey~ that's xiaokang~
oo~u know nicole also~~
wow~
this time got a lots of ur pic d~ =]

cola said...

walaoooooooooooooooooo
my face damn chubby

=D gordon tat 1 not bad,, veri nice

Anonymous said...

nice pic~
so many pics there~
i can't go>"<


=zh3nzh3n=

Ethan Law said...

All the photos of you have to bend down wan? you very tall ah?

Micoz said...

boss... why i become a girl in ur pic de =x
the last photo >.< see the name >.<

Ken Pun said...

To micoz:

sorry boss...type wrong xD