Saturday, December 27, 2008

9 days 8 nights in China

During this sem break, i went to China with my family. I went China for 9 days, but actually just play for 5 days. Because almost half of the trip we were on the bus. From one location to next location at least took 5 hours. it cause lot of pain at my back.

Although it was winter season, but i don't feel any cold. Just like the weather in Genting. During this trip, i snap a lot of photo there. Here is some of the photos.

too many camera snapping me at the same time,which one should i look at first?


Now preparing to go for a bus, can you all see the mini bus?


This location looks comfortable


Now i'm in a very very old town, haha


Feeling too bored, snap some building outside my hotel



Walking around in a some town, maybe it was a bit cold so the camera man can't snap me well



On the hill, danger right?



My cute cousin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW~~
hehe..so gret o,,kai go^^

E Way said...

very good pictures from china.=D

Anonymous said...

like the picture!! expecially the old town and view outside the hotel NICE!