Wednesday, December 3, 2008

few more days to go

Today i get back my math test 2 paper already. My result are suck, very low. Damn sad, just got 37 out of 52. I get so low because i did a lot of careless mistakes and i didn't prepare well i think. I must try my best to do it well in my final, if not i won't get A for my math.

Final is coming, this Saturday is MPW Moral exam and i not yet start at all because want to study math and statics. Next Wednesday will be my Statics and English exam and Thursday will be Mathematics 2 and IT. Damn rush. If i don't want to start study from now then my result will be very bad. Now i really scare that i will fail my statics. I don't want to retake because this will waste my time and money. So this few days maybe i will study like crazy...

No comments: