Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally, but

Finally, i finish all my test 2 and two presentation. Actually my English presentation is on Wednesday, but the time is up when it almost reach me. What the, so troublesome, my presentation need to postpone to Friday, the same day with IT presentation. This make me stress, because i afraid that i will forget what i prepare for English. So i already post my slides in my blog so that i don't need to waste time to memorize it anymore. I post all the points that i going to present to make sure i can remember.

After all this presentation, i feel that most of my burden suddenly disappear. But actually i can't really enjoy my weekend, don't know why. Everyday i just feel like still got something to do and not yet complete. Is it a sickness of stress? Or just temporary not used to it after busy for two weeks? Or just because i am the one who think too much? Now i still define the answer.

And because of this, my mood was spoil. When go back to my college and stay in my room. Just feel very lonely and sad. Don't know where this feeling come from. But i don't want to care all that feeling anymore, just let it be, as long as i still can concentrate on my study for my final exam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我觉得。。是你自己给自己的压力。我有时候也是这样子的,只是应该你比较严重。XD

心情不好时会比较想呆在房间里吗?我会。可是呆在房间里,心情不会变好的。
出去吧!发呆、看别人打篮球可能会好一点。
^^