Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is that a truth or lies???

Since i was in primary school, many people told me that college life is damn nice. Everyday also free to play. I'm sure that u guys also heard a lot about it right?? During that time, i was so expected that i can enter college as fast as possible. Now i already study in college, and i can explain all that with a word-Bullshit. Study in college, my life was full filled by test, assignment and presentation. Maybe i can change the sentence just now, "everyday also busy to do assignment". And i sure that most of the college student strongly agree with me. College life is suffering...

This week got three test and next week got two presentation and three assignment. Arrrr.....why they all like me so much??? Because of that, lack of sleep causes me headache and dizzy, sometimes even nearly pengsan while walking. No time for gaming and no time to rest unless i finish my final exam.I think i will get sick soon.

I post this because this is the only way for me to express my feeling and that is why i create this blog...

No comments: