Sunday, November 16, 2008

Study study and still study...

today, once again, i study statics. Damn it, why the lecturer so cruel to us. Our test 2 is from chapter 1 to chapter 7...what the...i waste my weekend all because of statics. But in the afternoon, my friend came to my room and ask me a lot of difficult question that causes me headache. I use almost 3+ hours to solve all his problems. After finish my dinner, i decided to take a nap and lying on my bed. Not even 5 minutes,i suddenly recall that i have a commitment with my friends that join they math study group in block N. So tired....
During the group study, i really feel very dizzy because of the math exercises...all are so complicated..but the good things is i learn a lot from there and gain non-volatile knowledges.
Tomorrow will be my nightmare-statics test 2..hope i can get a good result after all the effort that i have done...

No comments: