Monday, November 17, 2008

disappointed...

Today got two news for me. One is good and one is bad. The only good news for me is that i already finish for the statics test 2. But the bad news is i did very bad in that paper. Damn it, what the heck. So many hours i have study for statics but still cant do it well. So disappointed and sad. The thing that i started to afraid now is that i will fail my statics, i really scared that it will happen on me.
But tomorrow is my math test 2, so have to study too. I joined my friend's study group from 8p.m to 12a.m . During this, we face a lot of problems and we try to figure out ways to solve it. By the way, i also teach one of my friend-Raymond because he don't even like math and don't understand it. So i try my best to teach him whatever i know and finally he become more confidence for his math. So hope we all can get a good result.

No comments: