Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ice skating

So fun, first time for ice skating, with friends. We play and keep joking for two and a half hours. Actually this event has been advice one week ago with my secondary school friends but most of them break the promise and i'm forced to cancel this event. So this time i don't call them anymore, i call my college friends. Although some of them do exactly what my friends did but i not willing to cancel it anymore so that just five of us going. Don't care anymore, as long as i can go there.

Actually i don't know how to go sunway pyramid and it was very lucky that i met my friend-Chee Hong and he want to follow us to there. So he automatically become our tour guide. Haha...

The price for ice skating is quite fair and can be accepted...
weekdays-RM13
weekends-RM23
Student's price- Discount RM2
Gloves-RM8
Socks-RM5
Locker-RM1

Although this is the first time for me to skate, but i didn't fall down at all. Unfortunately my friend- Jason pull me and causes me to fall down. Arghhhh......Damn painful. During that time, we also get to knew a girl. Her sister is studying in inti too and most of us know her. So it is very luck that we have a lecturer to teach us to skate

Anyway, ice skating is fun and we all really enjoy it...


No comments: